1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lehigh Valley Pa,

Discussion in 'Weather' started by countryboy1365, Dec 25, 2010.

1. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

Winter storm warning for sunday- monday nws says 6-10 inches and high winds all i can say is its about damn time. :D PICS TO COME:D

2. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Millburn, NJ calling for 11-16 so they say, I hope for once they are right! ;) $$$$$$

3. Jgramlich

Jgramlich Senior Member

The further east the worse they are expecting. I'm on the shore... Looks like I'll be christening the new truck.

4. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

I'm right where bucks lehigh and Montgomery so I'm on the 6-10 8-12 line. It Will be my first time with my new to me chevy diesel...

5. Silverado10923

Silverado10923 Member

I am in Rockland County, NY and they are calling for 4-8" byu Monday afternoon. We better get at least that I need to pay for the new truck and plow!

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

NBC10 was saying 10-20 for the I-95 area around Philly. Now its down to 8-12". I hope its light powder and not wet concrete!

7. TSherman

TSherman Member

from your lips to gods ears brother!

8. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Me to, Thrilled its finally here. I have just a dusting right now 12:35 pm. I will be hooking up my newly purchaed Oregon Scientific ATC9K Helmet cam in the jeep and hope to have some videos for everyone when its over.

9. ATV Plow King

ATV Plow King Senior Member

Got the plow on the quad and am ready to go, We have 1-2" on the ground now in Horsham with 1O" more to come, hopefully!! Will have pictures on soon and as always everybody please have a SAFE and fun plowing season.

-Bill