1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Legal or Illegal

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snoway63, Dec 31, 2010.

1. snoway63

snoway63 Senior Member

Was wandering if anyone would know if it is legal for a Village to be using village trucks and employees to plow residential driveways even if their not charging the home owners, especially the homeowners on the Mayors block, which is stealing money out of my pocket
  2. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

I guess it would...That the government, spending other people money and raising taxes...
  3. ff1241

ff1241 Member

Video camera then put it on You Tube and last send the link to the local TV station.
  4. snoway63

snoway63 Senior Member

Actually our Village tax was cut in half ,but still I dont feel they should be using village equipment on private driveways and using backhoes, who's paying for the fuel and time especially for the backhoe and bobcat or insurance, Ill have to catch it on video next snowfall
  5. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

stop and ask.