1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Left reverse light out

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by trycyber, Dec 30, 2009.

1. trycyber

trycyber Junior Member

Anyone have an idea about this: Reverse switch works, Right side turns on, left side does not. Changed bulbs all new. While I inspected the wiring just visually, Before I check with a multimeter, does anyone have anyone ideas?

2006 Dodge 2500:dizzy::dizzy:

2. stillen

stillen Senior Member

it's the circuit board for the tailight module... mine was defective try cleaning yours first then if that fails replace...........

3. trycyber

trycyber Junior Member

thats what i figured,,,,doesnt take much i guess...thanx

4. M1N1TRK

M1N1TRK Member

I had to replace both sides I kept blowing the rear break bulb, Dont go to the dealer they want something like 35 or 40 bucks for one, Advanced Auto Parts has them (You will need to order and only takes a day to get) they sell for 15 or 16 bucks I think, That should take care of that issue

5. delawnman

delawnman Junior Member

08 dodge

strangely enough my 08 2500 just yesterday had the reverse lights that wont shut off. It goes in tomorrow, hope the battery doesn't die overnight as it is snowing. For like the sixth night in a row.

6. trycyber

trycyber Junior Member

Send that snow here!

7. delawnman

delawnman Junior Member

you can have it brother!! (after a few days in a row it stops being funny)