1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Left angling problem e60 pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jeepman4u, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jeepman4u

jeepman4u Member

Had the plow truck in the shop got new brake lines on it, and checking out the plow i was having trouble with it. It goes up and down and to the right fine but when it goes left the over load light comes on. I know the white wire on the solenoid makes it go left. Put a new solenoid on the truck wednesday hooked up new controller up red light trouble.this is my problem i got one of the old touch pad square flat face ( no raised button ) will run plow great like it should this is my back up controller. I have been using the touch pad 22154 for years and thought it went bad got a new one not the problem. I think i going to change pump system out to see if the fixes the problem any ideals on the problem.
  2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

check all connections.
    then check them again.
  3. bytheyardlandsc

bytheyardlandsc Member
    from ohio

black wire is down. red wire is raise. green wire is right. pump goes left when now valve is activated that's how they work. the white wire your seeing is the red its faded. not your problem. sounds like a bad touch pad. or check you quick connects. hope this helps good luck.
  4. jeepman4u

jeepman4u Member

I put a new touch pad out of the box and it still the does the same thing. The old square pad works and i put the new one on and it don't work. I have been running this new style for seven years. I will check the wire when i get home from work.
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  5. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

i have a e60 pump as well. just was messing with it yesterday. the "left" circuit is when none of the solenoids are energized and just the pump runs. something is getting power that shouldn't. (that is if i'm remembering correct)

Check the connections, these meyer plows are simple and if one connection is off it will throw the whole works crazy. google meyer e60 wiring diagram and you'll find multiple wiring diagrams.
  6. jeepman4u

jeepman4u Member

I check and clean all the connections and the same stuff. Pull out my back up pump system that was rebuilt last year its a E60 also works like a champ, So now send this pump off to get fix. Thanks for all you help.