1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Left angling problem e60 pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jeepman4u, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jeepman4u

jeepman4u Member

Had the plow truck in the shop got new brake lines on it, and checking out the plow i was having trouble with it. It goes up and down and to the right fine but when it goes left the over load light comes on. I know the white wire on the solenoid makes it go left. Put a new solenoid on the truck wednesday hooked up new controller up red light trouble.this is my problem i got one of the old touch pad square flat face ( no raised button ) will run plow great like it should this is my back up controller. I have been using the touch pad 22154 for years and thought it went bad got a new one not the problem. I think i going to change pump system out to see if the fixes the problem any ideals on the problem.