1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED's For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSLC, Nov 5, 2009.

1. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I have 2 LED Amber lights for sale a sho-me roof mag mount for 200 has diff patterns....I also signal led amber dash light with diff patterns... for 100....I am in CNY I am willing to ship or drop off if local....Brian

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Got any pics?

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Pic are a must. We all love lights.

4. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

yup need the pics

5. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Here are pics....They are both all amber the roof mount is magnetic and the other one is for a window set up for hardwire but you can put a plug on the end of them if want to....They are both in great working order. They are both very bright, just getting out of plowing and no longer need the lights.

11_1200_AW0_290px.jpg

Attached Files:

6. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

will you take $50 for the magnetic roof mount one?

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

dang im not sure if my math is correct but thats like $150 less then he wants.

8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

what happened to this??......you give up before you got started?..was up?..why you bailing on plowing?..

just curious

9. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Oh, I thought he said he wanted $100 for both,
    either way shot in the dark, but I would not expect him to take that price if he was looking for $200 for both
    Nope your math is not off, just my reading skills need to be checked out

10. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I will take 200 for the mag mount and 50 for the windshield light so that is 250 for both.....

11. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Dissociative I am bailing because I was not able to get my plow this year. I would have loved to but I am dealing with alot of personal problems and I may loose the truck to. I am trying my best to not loose it if anyone can help let me out....if any one wants to chat and find out more I am all ears for advice let me know

12. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

lights

If you will ship them to IL for 250.00. You got a deal. How do you want payment. Do you have paypal?
    Ron 815-742-7328

13. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Its 250 w/o shipping...what ever it costs to ship to you will be extra

14. milwaukeevtwin

lights

Money has been sent!

15. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

Lights SOLD!!!!!!

16. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Weird, This started with a vague post for $100 and sold for $250 plus shipping.

Whatever, and thanks for returning my e-mail.

17. milwaukeevtwin

lights

You may think that, but that is not what i paid.
    Thanks, Ron

18. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

How was it vague? Unless it was edited, the first post clearly says he wanted $200 for the roof light and $100 for the dash one, then he dropped the price of the dash one.