1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Led's and Sign

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlueRam2500, Dec 10, 2006.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Took a couple pics of my LED taillights and 3rd brake line as well as my sign. I got the lights off EBay and they work great and are bright as heck. I wanted to have some brighter lights in the rear because 2 of my customers are on main roads where I will have to back out onto the road. Hopefully for Christmas I get my Recon Accessories small light bar to add to my LED's. Enjoy the pics!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just remember to clean behind that sign every couple of days.

3. BlueRam2500

Yeah I learned the hard way already. Took some of the clearcoat off the tailgate.

4. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Where did you get the taillights? I would love some because I have 7 accounts on main roads. I bet they look awesome at night.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

same question!!!

6. BlueRam2500

Thanks guys. I bought the lights on Ebay. The taillights are made by DEPO and I am not sure about the third brake light, but I paid about $130 for the taillights and $60 for the 3rd brake light. They are bright as heck at night, thats why I got them.

7. mcwlandscaping

ive been searchin now for awhile, all i can find is some funky euro ones to fit my truck, the LEDs like yours seem to only fit chevy 99 models and up

8. SnowDozers

SnowDozers Member

9. mcwlandscaping

thank you! i get their magazine! should have checked that! none from DEPO but, a lot of other brands that will fit...time to make that christmas list!