1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED work light

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fourbycb, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I am looking for a somewhat cheap LED worklight that can be mounted to an ATV, it does not need to be more that 500 - 750 Lumen's and would like to spend less tha $50.00 per if anybody has any ideas let me know
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I just ordered a set from ddtuning. The ones I ordered were 1350 lumen round lamp but they were only 39.95! It has great reviews. They have smaller ones as well. If you go to their site look in the truck/trailering section. If they work out, I'm probably going to order a few extra sets to have on hand, no sense in spending big bucks for sound off's if these do the same job.
  3. Racer26

Racer26 Junior Member

Yup, I couldn't be more pleased with those lights from ddmtuning. The thread has some great pictures that show really how bright they are.