1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

led sync question

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by cameo89, Feb 15, 2011.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Im gonna install 6-E3's on my truck and was thinking about adding 2-whelen vortex led hide aways in the cargo lights, can I sync all leds that have a sync wire together? Even if the brands differ.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You should be able to. Dissocative would know. If not you'll need to put them all on steady burn and get a external flasher for them so they can sync.
  3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Ok well I just bought a Sho me led flasher with 27 flash patterns, so I could use that but probably not a big deal if they are not all in sync, I was just thinking of the led hide away because its smaller and less heat for the tight area.
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Im going to bet you cant....while i dont know for sure, i would guess that different manufacturers sync their lights through different internal methods than others.