1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED or halogen?

Discussion in 'Back-up Buddy - Back-up & Utility Lights - Trucks' started by Maine_Train, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Maine_Train

Maine_Train Senior Member

Posts in another thread seemed to lean towards the LED, but I thought I'd post this as a poll before I order mine.

2. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

3. Maine_Train

Thanks. Looks like something happened to my poll. I might have left the page before posting it properly. :eek:
    Can't get onto Facebook either.
    Anyway, I think I'm going to get one with the LED floodlights, and a lock, probably right after the first of the month.
    Thanks again.

4. backupbuddy

If you go on my website www.back-upbuddy.com and click on photos the last set of before and after is the 24 watt leds.
    Gary

5. Maine_Train

Got it.
    It changes from "What the hell is that back there?" to "Hmm; glad I saw that before I ended up backing into it." ;)
    Thanks.

6. backupbuddy

Lol. They are extremely bright. You definitely will see what your backing into. Lol