1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Led OKTAG Stick

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 11, 2010.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Up forsale is a Extreme Tachical Dynamics Led OKTAG Stick. New they are 189.99 plus shipping. Get this one for 150.00 Shipped. I had it for 2 years, and barely used it. This can be used inside your truck or outside. Lots of patterns, and plenty of cord to hook it up. Just a simple power wire, ground wire and pattern wire. Follow the link below and you'll see the bar. It is all amber. Works Great, no burnt out leds. I upgraded to a sound off ultra light so I do not need this any more. I do not have the cig plus for it, the L brackets or suction cups as it states on the website. I bought this used and the guy had it for probably a year at most.

http://www.extremetacticaldynamics.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29&products_id=34

Please no tire kickers, thanks.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bump it up, anyone?

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

got some lookers, but no talkers. I am flexable on the price guys.

4. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

GREAT lights!! My truck is all set up with extremetacticaldynamics.com lights.... they make a good product!! Free bump! if it was blue i would take it in a heart beat.

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

130 shipped.

7. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

3 yrs old???? Id say $100 is the money on that. Whats your bottom dollar?

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

130 and that includes shipping.

9. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Would it serve as a directional? It can go outside with no problems? Could you post a couple pics of the actual bar.... how long is it?

10. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I will post pics this weekend of it. I've just been really busy with fall clean ups.

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Here are the pics. There are brackets that go with the bar that I used to mount the bar in my back window (see pic). there is also about 6 to 8 feet of wire for the bar. It was cut to about 2 feet, but I added some. Its just strobe cable. Simple wiring. Power, ground and parttern wire. (touch it to a positive power source.) Where the brackets mount there is a track that the bolts side on. Also there is 2 mouting studs on each end of the bar to mount it also. The dimentions can be found on either think that has been posted in this thread. I think 130 shipped is a very good deal for this bar.

004.jpg

005.jpg

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I also want to add I had this behind a tinted window and it was still very affective.

14. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

sorry to be off topic, but do you have any pictures of the way it was mounted in your back window?

15. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I don't at the moment I can set in in there and get a pic on it. The tint it was behind was just factory tint on my 04 sierra. Which is still pretty dark though.

16. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Here are 2 pics thru the tint. I put it on the flash pattern where all the leds double flash at the same time so you can see how bright it is. Hope this helps. First pic is about 5 feet behind the truck. and the second is from inside the bed.

001.jpg

003.jpg

17. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

what kind of controller do you have this wired in to??

18. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

its a simple on off switch. you can change the pattern by touching the pattern wire to a positive power source. What you could do is hook it up to a on/off switch, then hook the pattern wire to a momentary switch.

19. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Ok thanks for the reply....I might check back with you closer to season unless you have it sold by then...gotta get some other expenses taken care of first.

20. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

To the top.