1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED Mini Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Dec 15, 2005.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I'm ordering an Able 2 mini LED lightbar for one of my trucks. Looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Very bright. Has 360 degree coverage, like 7 flash patterns and only draws about 4 amps. If I order three of them, I can get the price down to $200 + s&h. Anyone else here have an interest in one?

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I have 2 magnet mount ones they have seen very little use $350 shipped to your door.

3. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

rcpd34, what kind of mount are u getting?

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Probably the magnetic mount, but if you needed something different I could order it any way you wanted...

5. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

lights

Hello Brain

It looks like they plug in the lighter socket.
    You are ordering one so you need to fill two more
    Is this a smaller unit then the one you had at the Damons last month

Thanks Frank

6. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Yes; it is much smaller. This one is more of a temporary mount that would come off with the plow. I'm also selling the demo that was on my truck you saw too. If I could find two more interested folks that would be great.

7. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Id be interested on one for 2 bills, pm me with some details....Rob

8. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I got the perminate mount one and it does not offer the option of changing the patterns without taken it apart. the cigerate lighter plug 1 does offer the option of changing the patterns at the plug.

9. Precision Lawn

lites

Brain

I will take one call me when you have time

Thanks

10. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

EchoValley

Check your PM.

11. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

very interested, how big is this actually, like actual size, please email me
    JeepCreepn01@aol.com

12. aspenplow

aspenplow Member

Ill take one!

Hey have you ordered these yet? I'll take one! Let me know. Thx Ray (970)309-3367

13. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Yes, they've been ordered, but I ordered two extra because I got a lot of inquiries. First to pay me get's 'em. Call me at 301-370-8883 if interested.

Brian

14. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Ok; I wound up ordering 5 and they're all gone. Now someone else wants one. I can't get the $200 price unless I order at least 3. Anone else want one? Check w/the folks who just got them; they are very pleased.

15. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Brian thnx again, I luv the new light. Now all I need to do is to sell my vector light bar.......Rob

16. Precision Lawn

lites

Brain

I want to thank you for the lites I love them. I might in the market for some more I let you know soon as I get a count.

Thanks again
    Frank

17. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Two more available...

I just got three sets in and one is already gone. Two left. First to pay get's 'em.

18. clean cut

clean cut Junior Member

do you have any left i would be interested in some

19. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

20. clean cut

clean cut Junior Member

lights

i would like more info on the lights you listed. like size amp draw and how do you get paid. my name is al and you can get me at asnd@invisimax.com my zip code is 58201 thats in north dakota let me know shipping cost to.