1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Dec 24, 2009.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I have a brand new pair of federal signal 3300 tir3 version (something like that dont remember the exact #'s) that I bought from another member on here, who had bought them brand new, last winter and I really just dont have anywhere to mount them / dont really need any more lights with the lightbar I have and the tirs's on my cab guard and hideaways in the not too distant future. I can get pics up later today if requested. They also each come with surface mounts but only 1 L type mount.

$75 tickle anyone's fancy? lol

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'll bite, post some pictures though.

3. WilliamOak

Will do. Let me add these will make a great stocking stuffer for any plower lol

4. WilliamOak

Here is the 2 lights. both come in the same box they were sold in with instructions. The additional pictures are of the mount that I bought but didn't use that is also included.

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

what color are they amber?

6. WilliamOak

Yes sir. Nothin but amber. Sorry should have included that in the listing I just assumed it was assumed. lol.

7. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Ill take the if youll ship them for the $75

8. WilliamOak

I would need $80 shipped. $75 If you don't want the original boxes b/c that way the lights will fit in a smaller box.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

So your including two mounts, two lights correct? Also can you ship all that for $70? No big deal on the original box...........doesn't make a difference to me! E-mail me please billk726@aol.com Take Pay Pal?

10. EvenCutLawnCare

That will be fine...Don't need the original box. PM me your phone number or email

Thanks, Matt

11. WilliamOak

Matt, Sorry to say but they sold last night. This was kind of a first one to actually drop the $$ gets them. Over the last year I have had too many people say they are going to buy something of mine and then I either don't hear from them or they all of the sudden don't have the $$. When I was selling my plow I had a list of 10 "committed buyers", and when the time came that I was available for them to pick it up NOT ONE came through. Hopefully there are no hard feelings and I should have made this clear from the beginning.

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

congrats on the sale Colin haha....seems like the fastest thing you've sold all year lol

13. WilliamOak

Kinda lol. My 6x12 trailer sold in like 3 hours this summer. thats my all time record hahaha.

14. EvenCutLawnCare

Oh I assumed that when I offered $75 and you agreed to it that they were mine....am I missing something?

15. WilliamOak

Matt, listen I'm sorry. I should have made it clear that the first person to put the $$ in my hands gets them. Thats my fault completely. Like I said before though; I'm done holding stuff for people because in the past it has screwed me over which is by no means any fault of your own.

16. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

can you list my dump truck for me since you seem to have such good luck selling stuff?

17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Matt you can buy my tir3s or tir6s if you want. The tir3s are even cheaper.

18. EvenCutLawnCare

Not a big deal man... I was just suprised when you said they were sold because i thought they were mine. I guess people being true to their word is a thing of the past anymore and you were just making sure you sold them. Like i said no big deal there are more for sale im sure

EGLC:
    What do you have and how much?

19. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I have two tir3 & tir6 ambers that are like 4 months old. I'll take $135 shipped for both

After dealing on craigslist and on here many guys will tell you its "sold" and they will definitely take it. Personally first one to show up with the $ gets it. Had to many people run me around.