1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Led lights for my Holder tractor!!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Bmsnow, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

Hello everyone, I'm looking to replace my flood/ working lights with LED..... I would be looking at purchasing four, and no bigger then 5" what looms should I be looking for? I Really want to light it up.. Thanks

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

The more lumins the better. Look for the biggest you can afford

3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

I've had good luck with the Auxbeam brand of led lights from Amazon. They get good reviews and are priced really well.

4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

5. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

6. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

7. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

You want to go at least 2500 Lumen's anything less is like a 50 Watt bulb

8. Bmsnow

Bmsnow Member

Thank you!! That's what I'm looking for

9. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I would try the 2000 lumen $38 lights first before spending $200-$400 on a single light. You will be surprised how bright they are for your application. You need to see well not burn the eyes out of everyone coming at you, plus too much light in heavy snow becomes a problem in of itself.
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=130731

10. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

You're welcome :waving:

11. Lifetimeledlights.com. they have dual color white/Amber lights that work great and are nice and bright

12. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

13. harddock

harddock Member
    from mass

I bought some low profile (2" x6") LED's on Ebay for pretty cheap money.(<$30 for pair) Mostly because f the low amp draw. I was amazed at how bight these are. I am getting another set for the rear.

In an effort to keep with the low amp drawer I swapped the two yellow flahers for four dual bulb LED truck marker lights. They are plenty bright but I had to ad a conventional one to get enough amp drawer for the flasher to engage.