1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

I have a full size Sho Me LED Lightbar. It has 4 long LED modules in the front, 4 corner LED modules that are amber and blue, and a all amber 8 short LED module arrow stick in the back. It has the good 35 watt MR-11 alley and takedown lights and also has a arrow stick control box and a switch box. Has about 8-10 ft of cable. Heres a link to Sho Me's site http://www.able2products.com/Update/32_LED49.htm Make me a serious offer only please.

2. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

How much are you asking? PM me if you want.
  3. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

sent you a pm
  4. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Forward me some pricing too. Thanks
  5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I would be interested too, can you send me the current prices. Thanks
  6. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

Please shoot me a pm with a asking price and we'll see what we can get going.
  7. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

bump to the top

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

so whats the price on this??? why dont you ever just say what you want to get for an item??? instead of making us guess.
  9. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

can i just get the bar no controls
  10. profire73

profire73 Member

Send me a PM with your price.