1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

led light bar wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmhnsfd, Oct 31, 2011.

1. jmhnsfd

jmhnsfd Junior Member

looking for a mini to full size amber led light bar. looking to spend around 300..

2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i have a mini liberty magne based with rubber boots that cover magnets with cigar plug ... all clear when off amber when on .... $350 its yours amd your not gonna find full size bar for 300 in led ..... i actually just bought a whelen justice for $850 with led takesdowns and alleys so selling the small one

3. fordf350dually

fordf350dually Member

4. jmhnsfd

jmhnsfd Junior Member

do you have a picture of the liberty lightbar? magnet? have cig plug? where abouts are you located

5. groundbreakers

ya i can get pictures has magnets on it plug with on off switch .... im in romulus mi just west of metro airport whats your email addy?

6. jmhnsfd

jmhnsfd Junior Member

7. groundbreakers

gimme a couple hrs and i will send some pics

8. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

9. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I might have one I would sell. It's a full size led bar with controller. Email me and I will send you some pics. Ryanseptic@att.net

10. AndersonCS

AndersonCS Member

visit ledoutfitters.com

They got nice lightbars. Ordered 2 27" bars and love them

11. Troybaseball21

Troybaseball21 Member
    from Ohio

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Thats the best price on the pinnacle I've seen. HMMMM. Tempting.

13. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Pinacle

I can't wait to get it, I looked for months for an affordable/bright LED mini bar. I did not think I could afford one of these until I found this site. They have been great I get an email as it progresses through shipping and when I emailed a question I had a response within an hour (and that was at 10pm or so)

I will have mine Friday