1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED Hideaway Store

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by beneb, Nov 25, 2014.

1. beneb

beneb Junior Member

I'm looking to buy some Feniex Cannons for my truck in the near future. I'm not opposed to buying online in any way and I might end up doing that, but does anybody have any experience with any of the dealers in the Chicagoland/NWI area? Or are any of the online dealers better at price/service than any of the others? I know a couple are sponsors of the site so I imagine they probably would be good places to start.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Dealers in our area,,,,what dealers?

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I've seen some sponsors on here, and I like their products, but none of them are close to us here, and I don't dare to try my hand at installing them myself. Most truck accessory stores that sell caps, liners, etc have them. But I don't know any of them personally, so I can't recommend one for you. If you find one please let me know as I'd like to get some myself.

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Utlrastrobe in Crystal Lake.

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Thanks Pat. Got an address or phone number?

6. 1olddogtwo

www.ultrastrobe.com

Good guys, I've bought my Rigid lights from them, not sure it their still a sponsor of PS.

7. I have feniex on my truck if you want to see them

8. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

What colors, go post a video of your truck

9. beneb

beneb Junior Member

Anybody have any experience with Public Safety Direct in Crestwood? That's a little closer to me.

Do you know if they sell Feniex? They don't really have products listed on their website and I don't see them listed as a dealer on the Feniex site.

Do you have any videos? Otherwise flip them on and drive around Lansing! I'll be there tomorrow night. Thumbs Up

10. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Feinex leds sounds like what I want to get. The only problem for me is deciding where and which colors I want installed in the lenses. Mines a GMC. I like the taillight design on the Ford's better. I thought about getting all amber and all clear. 6 switches. 2 power. 2 pattern, 2 isolation between front and back. In the rear taillight I don't really like straight across strobes going off. I like criss cross diagonal strobes in the rear going off but then that probably means 4 red. I think the split color would be to weak of a brightness. But then again I don't want the damn thing looking like a Christmas tree lol. Hell, I might as well add a siren while I'm at it

11. The cannons are brighter then having anything else in there, the vertex is OK but cannons are twice as bright and the new 3 mode is a kick ass light. The Apollo is set up the same warning mode and another mode of choice

Ben call me 708 670 8504

12. 1olddogtwo

Never heard of them and I live one town over. U could check with Brett equipment in crestwood their located on Midlothian turnpike and kostner. They don't do installs.

13. Psd is right around the bend from Brett he doesn't stock much in amber though

14. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

15. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

Take a look at Wicked Warnings. He's gotten me some good deals.

16. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Feniex Cannon

Check out my truck at http://www.evilinstall.com/installations.html

I have two cannons in the headlights and two in the reverse lights.

17. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Do you have the amber split color on those?
    It looked good and bright.

18. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Are you looking for Amber white split. We carry them but the all Amber seems to offer a better punch.