1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LED flood light from Mobile HID

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 04tundra, Feb 6, 2011.

1. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

hey everyone, still dont have a plow for my truck yet, but i saw a few threads asking about LED flood lights. i just installed a "back rack" on my truck along with the LED flood lights mounted to it that i bought from Mobile HID. http://www.mobilehid.com/proddetail.php?prod=LEDWorkLight

i dont have pics right now, but i think ill have the chance to wire them up tomorrow and take some pics for you guys. ill post back with my opinion/thoughts!

2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

They're good lights, I've got a set going on 2 years old, and 1 on my salt spreader. The company gets about a "C" grade for their customer service though.

3. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

Thats the same light from DDM except $15 more.

4. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

i didnt really look into the LED lights too much but i had a 15% off total order coupon for mobile HID.

i got them wired up tonight, here are a couple pics.

back rack light.jpg

back rack lights.jpg