1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

led cab roof markers strobes????

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by sparksrides, Oct 8, 2010.

1. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I was at a truck show in N.J. and a company called berube's had a booth set up and on display they had these ford cab roof markers for a super duty that were leds and strobes so they would work as normal cab markers and had separate leds that strobed. any one seen these or know who makes them?
  2. poolboy

poolboy Junior Member

3. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

Thats them, thank you... can't wait to get a set :mechanic:
  4. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

I just bought a set from ebay. The guy has very quick shipping and best offer price. $100.00 I love them.
  5. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

Here is the EBAY item #170545938387. The guy will accept an 100.00 best offer.
  6. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Senior Member

When will they be ready for Dodge? This is what I have been waiting for. Got the $100 set from ebay , but these atomicled ones are the real deal it seems. Wow , these are the real deal. I was thinking of the others that did not flash.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  7. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

this is awesome! anyone make these for chevy's?
  8. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

it says coming soon....

I have to agree, I think those are the coolest thing ever... Pretty much eliminates the need for a beacon light
  9. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

am i dumb or not...i cant find a vid of these things anywhere. anybody got one?

i'd love a set for my excursion but i wanna see what they look like strobing first.
  10. BuffaloBlizzard

BuffaloBlizzard Junior Member

We have a place here in tonawanda new york called fm communications they install pretty much any light system u can think of they do all they work for the police and other emergency vehicles around here
  11. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I would like to put a set on my excursion also. Not sure if I want to go through the hassle of drilling and pulling down the headlinner and wiring them. They do look cool. Dont seem very bright when the running lights are one though.
  12. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

i emailed the guy and this is what he said, "We are looking at about two months for the GM, Dodge, Peterbilt, and Kenworth. Thanks for checking us out."
  13. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

Its not to bad. I did the install on my 1500 Lots of RVT was use to seal up the holes.

14. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I might pull the trigger on getting these. Just hate the idea of drilling the holes in my roof! Its either this or HID's.....hmmm
  15. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Its only my opinion and its not worth much but to me these look like the marker lights are shorting out. As far as attention getting, more people would be trying to figure out what the heck is going on with the lights on that truck then actually realizing its a plow truck. I believe warning lights should be in a place that a vehicle doesn't normally have lights and thus they are more noticed, On the roof, on the backrack etc. we have to remember,, its not the other plowguys out there we are trying to warn, its the average, "I'm in my own world because I'm in my car"guy whose attention we need to grab. Just my two cents. :salute:
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  16. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

This is why I put mine on my wheel hubs.
  17. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Why not just buy something like this- ebay item# 390075956278

Then Add a sho-me LED flasher? You can barely see the flashing when the running lights are on so having them flash on/off with the LED flasher would probably look better anyways.
  18. grec-o-face

grec-o-face Senior Member

Thats what I did. You can see my other posts for vids.
  19. F-250 SD

F-250 SD Junior Member

I just ordered the Atomicled set on Tuesday from ebay and they were here Friday. Installed them in an hour and 10 minutes. It couldnt have been easier and they look great. Now I need to buy and wire the rest of the truck up.
  20. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

are the led bulbs amber? how do you guys think those would look with my smoked covers?