1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

learn me on tractor loaders

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 09dieselguy, May 7, 2016.

1. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

looking at blowing services this year. stopped by the kubota dealer today and they happen to have case there as well. so i took a walk over and looked at the red ones. i actually like the case machines over the kuboats.

i orginally stopped to look at at a 70hp machine. was thinking about a m7040-7060 new model.

today what i looked at was a m5-111, case 115c, and a deere 5101e machine at work.

i would like to push a 8-10 foot box depending on depth here. what machine would you pick and why?

i plan to put a big blower on the rear.
  2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I ran a decent sized kubota tractor for a little bit in the winter a few years back. Had a front loader and a blower on the back. The biggest problem I found with it was getting power to the ground. I can't remember what the model number was but it was big enough to have a 7' blower and a 9' plow on the front. It was a good machine as long as you didn't try to use it like a wheel loader. Not sure how much help this is, I just figured I'd share my experience