1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

leaky plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by STIHL GUY, Mar 21, 2011.

1. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

hey guys, after all the snow/ice on my driveway melted i noticed a bunch of marks from fluid left under my plow. my problem is i dont know where its coming from. none of the hoses or fittings seem to be leaking so im not sure if its coming out of the pump itself because the leak seems to be directly under it. does anyone have suggestions on what is is or how to fix it?? thanks

plow leak.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Is that where you put your plow all the time? Could it be your truck?

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

ive had the plow since the middle of december and thats where its been the whole time. its rightup against the garage so i know its the plow not the truck and that dark puddle in the center showed up recently when we had some 60 and 70 degree weather