1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LawnWorks of Bristol Truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by govols, Feb 19, 2007.

1. govols

govols Junior Member
    from NE TN

Here is one of our trucks, which I am going to put a plow on soon.

LawnWorks Truck 2.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

i like that lettering! very tastefully done!

3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

I agree, very nicely designed lettering, and also a very nice truck. that thing will look great with a plow on front

4. govols

govols Junior Member
    from NE TN

Thanks

Thanks guys. It looks like my only option is a Meyer. Only blade sold within 75 mile rad.

5. govols

govols Junior Member
    from NE TN

Here is my Tundra

2000 Tundra

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

cant see the tundra, but the chevy looks nice.

7. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Sorry to hear about the meyers lol. Would you consiter buying a plow online and having it shipped? I have heard nothing but good things about snowplowsupply.com if you really wanted a different brand.

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks very proffesional!

9. govols

govols Junior Member
    from NE TN

Thanks -- I would have a blade shipped but my mechanical abilities are very limited plus I would not have any service locally should I need it.

10. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Truck looks great! I like the lettering on the doors.

11. govols

govols Junior Member
    from NE TN

A local company put graphics on both sides and back for only $185.00.

12. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Without trying to be negative (truck looks great, by the way!), I have to wonder why use both phone numbers? If you're worried about missing calls, set up call-forwarding to a second number/phone. It's much less confusing to people. Plus you have room to advertise other stuff if you want.

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I like the lettering as well very tasteful. I do have to agree with YardMedic though on the two numbers. Trying to be helpful.

If both those numbers are business numbers (as in the you pay business rate to the telephone company). Then you should have them in a "hunt". That is you dial one number and whichever phone line is not busy it will ring. Should be free if they are both business lines.

If they are not business lines then take Yard's advice.

Just my two cents.

14. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Well scratch that idea. Just looked them up. One number is a land line and the other a cell. :(

Ignore the crap I posted above, I would suggest Yard's excellent advice. :)

15. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

I agree with the philosophy of making yourself accessible to people, because calls going to voicemail could lose business (ie: customer calls someone else who WILL answer the phone). And let's face it.... many of us smaller outfits don't have someone sitting in the office to answer calls, so we're doing that ourselves on the road or on the job. That's where call forwarding is good -- sending the business calls to your cell. Many of us only use cells, regardless of having a landline/fax at the office. Lots of ways to do it, and yes I know none of this was asked for. Just thoughts from your brothers in snow!

~Kevin

16. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Looks great! :salute: