1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lawnsite BBQ followup

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow, Sep 30, 2000.

1. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

well, the first lawnsite bbq went over pretty well. from lawnsite we had- dino(plowking35), brian(diceman), admservices, chuck, andy (chucks brother), mike (miketech), myself, john parker (ny sno pros),john dimartino, alan and alans son. being the first bbq i think we had a nice turnout. we all owe a big thanks to john parker who hosted the bbq at his shop, seeing the magic salt in person was great. alan brought up the sno-way plow w/ a urethane edge on them.
    Things from the show-
    *my little booth w/ all my photos and the new newsletters (i also had a strobe light gonig most of the time)
    *The Hinikers new C plow
    *Sno-way (they brought their new spreader along with a plow)
    *Local dealers had- Hiniker, Curtis, Snowman pullplows, Downeaster spreaders, ice-oway spreaders, Boss plows,and a local dealer had quite a few items for sale
    *my personal favorite was a bobcat 873 highflow with an enclosed cab, hand controls, a black paint job, and a HUGE erskine snowblower

I will have photos back soon (right dino/brian!)