1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lawncare/equipment trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bigplower, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

I'm selling this Sure-trac landscape/equipment trailer. It is a little over two years old that I used for my lawn care business. Down sizing a little and just don't need a trailer this big. It's a 7x16' including the dovetail. Has brakes on both axles and includes the lawn care racking. The way it is set up now, it will hold 2 back pack blowers, 3 string trimmers, plus room for gas cans and other misc. stuff up on top. I've kept it parked inside 95% of it's life. This is the first winter it will sit out side, simply because I'm out of space. Asking $2,200 obo. I'd consider taking off the racking if you didn't want it.

trailer1.jpeg

trailer2.jpeg

trailer3.jpeg

2. MagLan

MagLan Member

What's the GVWR? Where are you located in michigan??

3. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

7,000 lbs gvwr- located in holland, mi.

4. MagLan

MagLan Member

Is the framing above the deck tubing or angle iron? In the salt any? Any rust?

5. MagLan

MagLan Member

I would only be using it for mowers, so I want something that looks good as it won't ever be in the salt anyway...

6. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

It's all square tubing! Looks great! Never used in winter so no salt! I have 4 sure trac trailers and love everyone of them! All I used for was for mowing and the occasional load of mulch before I bought a dump trailer. It was parked in garage every night except for the last month just cause I ran out of room.

7. MagLan

MagLan Member

headed south anytime soon??

8. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

Not planned but I might be willing to meet part way

9. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

Sold last week. MagLan good guy to do business with!