1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lawnboy Snow Throwers?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Krimick, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Krimick

Krimick Junior Member

I'm looking to add a new snowblower for this season and I was wondering about the lawnboy models.

I'm looking specifically at the lighter 20" models. I know toro and honda are both good, but the lawnboy 6.5hp duraforce sounds like a nice machine.

I was wondering if anyone has some experience with lawnboy snowblowers that they could share.

2. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

lawnboy snow blowers anr made by toro and all we use is toros. hope that helps

3. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

Actually they look to be the same machines. Just painted diffrent colors. I dont think you can go wrong with one.

4. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

I have lawnboy that i have been using for about 4-5 years, and not once has it given me any problems, it always starts right up and runs good. Its a 5hp 22" with 3 foward 1 reverse.

5. casey

casey Banned

They're identical to the Toro's-different paint & last year Toro designs at least on the singles. Old style housing.

Also can't get the best Toros, 13/32 PS & 3650 singles, as LB's.

6. Krimick

Krimick Junior Member

Thanks for the posts guys. I've had a hard time finding out a lot about the lawnboy model