1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lawnboy 3305 snowblower

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Does anyone have any experince with this snowblower? I'm thinking of getting one, they are the same thing as a Toro 3650, but $100 cheaper. They run for around $533. Are these as good as the Toro's? Or is a Toro 2450 the way to go?

2. nickPSD

nickPSD Member

I have heard they are the same as the toro, excepted painted green. They sure look similar

3. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

toro owns lawnboy and it is identical to 3650 except for a few minor exterior changes

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Yeah, that's what i figured. I'm thinking about buying one, because my dealer carries Ariens and Lawnboy. The other dealer carries Toro. But they don't stand behind their stuff like the Ariens dealer. I just hope that the LB works as good as a Toro does. I don't see why it wouldn't. Thanks for the help guys.

Brant

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Does anyone else have any input from experience?

6. Brant'sLawnCare

I bought one and it's great! Just wanted to let you guys know, if anyone was wondering. Plus, I can put the money I saved on one, towards another one. The best part payup !!!!!