1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Tractor Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pirsch, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Hey guys... I'm breaking my streak this year... I bought an MTD yard machine Riding lawn tractor and I'm looking for a good plow for the front of it. A universal would work but right now don't have that much $ left to toss in... I do have a Craftsman Snow plow...Part # from sears retailed new for $500.. I'd be willing to trade it for one that would work on this tractor or sell the thing for $350. Needs a direction arm and cotter pins.

Also have another tractor.. 18 HP 14 speed w/high/low gearing with a Briggs and Straton Twin Cyl Cast Iron motor...this thing runs like a scalded dog. It does run and gears shift good. Can't drive it right now... I was backing it off my trailer and the tie rod broke. This thing would make one Heck of a go cart. I have wheel weights for this one also. Mowing Deck is shot. You can take this thing off my hands for $350 also... I'm not going to place this on Craigslist for a week or 2. If your interested drop me a line on here. You'll have to come and get it. I can help get it loaded. I'm just on the South Side of Dayton Ohio...Easy to get to.

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Bump... Anyone got or need any of the items? Hello??? Anyone there? *sounds of crickets chriping*