1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn pro's lawn care 2010/2011 season pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lawnproslawncar, Nov 17, 2010.

1. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Well last season I didn't have any time to post pictures. So I'll start with my newest additions and some of the setup of the new 06 F-350 FX4.

The first picture is the new 9.2 VXT all fresh from the install. The last pics are of the new 8' Monroe spreader and Boss joystick mount that I bought slash re-invented. You don't want to know what I have invested into that setup but it is sure slick!

IMG00063.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00105.jpg

IMG00110.jpg

IMG00109.jpg

2. lawnproslawncar

Continued

The new 7430 Premium with IVT, this baby should come in handy for pushing snow banks back compared to the old McCormick MTX150 we had before.

The last two is the truck and a close up of the new Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs.

IMG00078.jpg

Resize 7430 on Pile.jpg

Resize of Truck and Plow.png

IMG00096.jpg

3. lawnproslawncar

Found this one on the Crackberry!

I'm sure if we pulled this stunt in town there would be some people smelling with their eyes!

Most of you guys will get a laugh of how we haul snow away from the bunkers and feed lanes when $*#T gets deep if you catch my drift. Load 'er up in the slinger spreader and take it to the field for unloading! HAHA

IMG00018.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

The truck is Red and cool, love the 9.2VXT :cool:

The tractor is big and Green.:alien:

The sh!t flinger is handy. :nod:

I'm in a weird mood tonight. :help:

Nice equipment!

5. lawnproslawncar

Thanks I think. The spreader doesn't unload as fast but it holds more than a quad would and after four loads out you couldn't tell you hauled one load.

Sort of like using a snowblower....

6. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

One of my relatives owns a large truck stop "up north" their lot gets sanded with a manure spreader.

7. lawnproslawncar

Now that I have to see! I hope they don't forget to empty it all the way!

8. yamahatim

yamahatim Senior Member

Front tires on the tractor in the first pic of the second post are on wrong.

9. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice man, i really like that ford and you cant go wrong with a JD. Sweet pics. Got anymore from around the farm?

10. 06slvrctd

06slvrctd Member

I am looking to do a mount just like that for my Blizzard joystick and Salt Dogg controller. Got any more info on that pedestal?

11. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

looks dope!!!!

12. lawnproslawncar

If you wanna spend 250 bucks I got a lot of info.

And what's with the "looks dope" comment?

13. lawnproslawncar

The only other pics I got are from corn silage. Claas chopper, pack tractors, semi leaning against a tele pole!....yeah...not proud of that one, I got to get my buddies videos put together then there would be more also.

14. DobbinsINC

DobbinsINC Member

the trucks a ford and the tractors green!

15. RamPainting LLC

RamPainting LLC Senior Member

do you really drive with your plow in the scoop position? seems a little unsafe and uncalled for!

16. lawnproslawncar

No, always in scoop. the headlights disappear when its raised and in scoop. I was fueling the truck which means all the fluids were being check and windshield washer fluid was being topped off. I didn't want to drop the plow as it usually drops so fast when all the weight is out at the end.

17. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Equipment looks good!

I'm probably the only one here who isn't a fan of handhelds, so I really like your boss joystick mount. When we ran bosses on our old trucks, we had a box with rocker type switches mounted to the dash to control the plow, and I thought that was the most convenient thing ever.

18. lawnproslawncar

The old style rocker box as we called it. It was nice but the joystick is like running a loader! Which I like very much

19. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

that v-xt looks awesome! good luck with it!

20. lawnproslawncar

I bought a new video camera so I should be putting some footage of her going through its paces this winter. I'll be sure to link them up on here