1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lava Melt salt

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by PALSLANDSCAPING, Dec 4, 2011.

1. PALSLANDSCAPING

PALSLANDSCAPING Member

Just wondering if anyone has tried this product yet and what the outcome was. Pros and Cons would be great.

2. TomsSnowPlowING

TomsSnowPlowING Senior Member

3. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

wow 17.99 for road runner im paying 7.26

4. TomsSnowPlowING

Reason why I am lookling for different place to get Ice melter.

Fastenal is where I have up to $500.00 charge. $17.99 for Road Runner.
    Reason why I am lookling for different place to get Ice melter.

5. MARK SUPPLY

MARK SUPPLY Member

Go support Walmart n get a company credit card there s your charge account

6. TomsSnowPlowING

I do go to Wal Mart when customer's make payments when the services are completed.

Also told them (customers) if you charge my charge prices are higher then the I get payment when services are completed. Due to where I have a charge is MUCH higher then wal Mart Cash price.

I Tried to get a company Wal Mart charge I was declined due to I was not around long enough. And companies I worked for went bankrupt.

7. turfmasters

turfmasters Member

The Orange Colored Ice Melt!

Google Lava Melt. You will find a list of all the ice melt products made in the USA and Lava Melt is rated in the top 5 of all products based on performance.

8. PALSLANDSCAPING

PALSLANDSCAPING Member

I got 6 pallets of it just wondering what people thought of it.

9. turfmasters

turfmasters Member

Lava Melt

I find that I use much less of this product than Calcium Flake or Pellets.I like the orange color because you can really see it at night. The product also has a gritty substance for better footing which means less slips and falls.Do not go heavy near doorways because of the orange dye. Just go light the first 10 feet from the door entrance and then regular amounts on your walks. I use this product at 10 medical bldgs and a hospital and they love it.