1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

latest shop project

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dayexco, Dec 16, 2010.

1. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

all we have left is drill holes for bolt on cutting edge, paint. new 8' snow bucket for the skid steer.

2. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

nice work. anychance on using a flash or some better lighting so its easier to view it? can you get some pics after paint?

what do you have invested in the project? worth the time an money instead of buying from a vendor?
  3. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

all said and done, not counting my time, i'm guessing...about $750. the steel yard here plaz cuts and they break all the bends, so it's just a matter of putting the pieces together, welding it up.
  4. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good day.
    What type of skiddy do you run that on?
  5. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

thanks, it'll be either on the 435 case, or the 863 bobcat.
  6. lawnscapes2

lawnscapes2 Junior Member
    from zone 5

You think you could make a build sheet with a materials list for building that?

I think your a genious, and id love to try it myself.

7. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

actually, we cheated. our local steel yard plaz cuts, and bends ALL the steel for you. just a matter of putting the jig saw puzzle together, and welding it up. they have it all on auto cad, sides, mounting bracket stays the same on all their models, you just have to tell them how wide you want it.