1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Latest On Valentines Day Snowstorm

Discussion in 'Weather' started by BMPM, Feb 10, 2007.

1. BMPM

BMPM Member

CHECK OUT ACCUWEATHER.COM FOR THE LATEST! HENRY HAS ALL THE LATEST INFO!

2. soulrider1979

soulrider1979 Junior Member

Henry is the man!!!

I just saw his recent video and the guy is going nuts. Since the begining of this winter all I saw him do was scratch his head. Now he's got his hat on and the madman is back!!! Looks like a doosy for us out here tri-state area! What do you guys think?

3. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

I definately want snow, what I do not want is a Blizzard.
    Henry is talking Blizzard with 18-24 inches of blowing snow.
    I would rather 12" of nice ......snow.

Well I guess this winter we will go from one extreme to another.:dizzy:

4. makplow

makplow Senior Member

We have to love the Henry the mad man! It looks like things are looking better for us in New England as well. I have a feeling this might be a storm to talk about when it is over!!!

Mak.

5. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

Buy Your CANDY Early

Henry has his hat on!!! So buy your candy early!!! Guess you guys are going to get what you've been asking for. I'm glad for all of you it's been a dry winter.

Ray Grimes

6. soulrider1979

soulrider1979 Junior Member

Ya know out of all the times Ive been plowin, a blizzard is the way to go. I find that I make more money when the wind is howlin and the snow is light. Point is I have to keep coming back to plow a customer to take care of the drifts. But hey, at this point whatever we get, Im okay with it.

7. BMPM

BMPM Member

Just checked and even the local boys are starting to get on the band wagon nervously they are afraid of their ratings. But now they're saying "POTENTIALY" heavy snowfall for central Pa..

8. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Your so right the local boys have too worry about there ratings they just sit back and collect there fat pay checks and let guys like the mad man Henry stick ther necks out then the jump on the band wagon when tt is already snowing and suck in all the credit like they really did ther job when they have been wrong all winter!! I never watch the local's there all showmanship and speak with a forked tongue!!

Mak.

9. BMPM

BMPM Member

check out the latest on henrys predictions! 16" here in central pa!!!!!!!!:yow!: :yow!:

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

anything over 8 inches my rates go's up big time

11. makplow

makplow Senior Member

I will say a pray for all of us in the Norheast! We all need this storm to help out with paying the bills! And if getting more then 8 inches for you will help i will say another!!

Mak.

12. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

8" i want to see 3' the more the better :yow!: :yow!:

13. DodgeRam1985

DodgeRam1985 Member
    from Ohio

We aren't supposed to get that much here, but I hope it works out for all you guys though. I'll be happy with a plowable event none the less. Good Luck!

14. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Thanks same too you!!

15. Joshjeepcj7

Joshjeepcj7 Member

re

any snow would be good i haven't even plowed yet so the more the better

16. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

i wouldnt be surprised if we dont even get an inch here in mid-michigan:realmad:

17. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

oh boy

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
    henry21107.jpg

henry21107.jpg

18. sawbones25

sawbones25 Member

Accuweather has us down here in Maryland getting anywhere between 3" and a foot.
    Weather.com says rain then a few scattered snow showers...

I don't know what to believe. Guess we'll see Tuesday night... :dizzy:

19. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

We're gettin it baby and i cant wait. You know when you get that feeling, when you just know something big is gonna happen...xysport

Also, the farmers almanac called this. But they said it would happen by the 12th...so theyre not so far off....itll be 13th-14th.

Look at that snow ratio number, its gonna be like powder and be blowin around like a mother f****r!

20. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

i hope its not blowing like a mother f***er...8" is all i need, 12"+ that sucks!