1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Latest Addition to the Fleet !!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah, it kinda ugly but for $ 2,400.00 you can't beat it, 1993 F250 XL, 142,000 miles, with plow on the thing rides almost better then my 2005, its hard to believe how heavy duty this thing is. There is " 0 " sag in the front end when the plow is raised, these old trucks are unbelievable.

DSC00023.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  2. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

Nice man! I have one just like it but a 97.

3. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Hey, it pushes snow right? A little time and effort nad she can look brand new! :cool:

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

thats a nice truck and its the same color as your 05

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Just wish I had some snow to try it out.:eek:

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

my f-250 has a twin:waving:

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I need a passenger side fender and headlight, if anyone knows where I can obtain such a item or items it would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You

8. cattrader

cattrader Member
    from pa

eyesell u made a comment to me about 454s being good boat anchors. i was refereing to them being in HD trucks. then u said ud put ur chevelle up against anything i have. u name the time and track and we'll see about that. this is my super comp dragster. 632ci all aluminum donovan motor prepared by sonny leonard. 1300hp , 7.03@196mph:nono:

Delmar_2003.jpeg

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

ok buddy that's your car for sure :dizzy: lol

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

personally i think the 454 is a dog it has nothing and you can drive and watch the gas gauge go down

11. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

12. cattrader

cattrader Member
    from pa

why would it say trader motorsports on the side? check my profile. thats my last name. no reason to lie eyesell.you should watch what u say and who you say it to.:nod:

13. cattrader

cattrader Member
    from pa

my point exactly. but then again he drives a powerjoke.

14. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

that seems like a good backup truck or second plow truck eyesell. Those 93's rust out fast, I got one in my backyard right now that is just completly rusted, but runs GREAT.

Quality: Thanks for posting that link, the 93 I got needs a new fender also, and a new bed.

BTW: why do some people on here need to make every thread a my truck is better than yours?

15. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Exactly, more or less we're all here for the same reason...to share interest and knowledge in the line of work that we all have in common.

16. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Quality thanks for the link on ebay, I can't believe it's only 50 bucks for a fender. I just need to beat Mark to it, no just kidding, I'm sure he has more then 1.

You probably noticed I didn't post a pic of the passenger side cause that's the fender that was hit. I actually plowed with the thing today for the first time, having a short cab and short bed makes all the difference in the world.

Thanks again, as always I've come to the right site for help!!

17. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

What ever........................

18. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

Very nice... for $2,400 I would've snagged it.

Is this going to be a backup or are you starting 2 trucks on your route?
    What type of work do you do - how many com/res?

19. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

looks like a good truck and i would of bought it to.how many miles?

20. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I have 17 commercial accounts, zero residential's, this is going to be a over-all back up but sitting at my biggest account for someone to drive. Believe it or not I have several guys willing to drive it for next to nothing, my goal is to pay them to work at the big account and this will free me up along with my partners to do other accounts quicker. My goal is buy 1 truck each year for the next three years, not always in this type of condition, LOL.

The truck has 142K on it but runs well, the biggest thing wrong with it is it has a cracked passenger exhaust manifold, it's not to loud but sounds like it has a small exhaust leak. My buddy quoted me $ 150.00 for a new one.

I plowed with it yesterday, it's pretty nice, no complaints so far.

Thanks