1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Later Model Meyer Bracket for Tubular lift/light bracket.

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by 89MJComanche, Mar 4, 2008.

1. 89MJComanche

89MJComanche Member

I had an XJ with a plow year ago and loved it. I did not need it any more when I moved to Virginia so I sold it.

I purchased a house near Seven Springs ski area in the Laurel Mountains that has a 200 yard long driveway and again need a plow setup.

SO I BOUGHT 2. One complete older behind the bumper Meyer setup, and one newer Tubular Light/Lift bracket Meyer Setup with Nissan Bracket.

I want to modify the Nissan Bracket with some build your own heavy duty bumper frame brackets. I want to see some pictures of the right bracket though, both on and off the vehicle so that I can see what it looks like and how high off the ground that it sits.
  2. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

I don't have any picts but I believe all Meyer mounts should have the pin hole at 11" from the ground. Sorry thats all I got for yah!:D