1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Late 90`s blazer for driveways?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by beanz27, Feb 18, 2014.

1. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Looking at buying a 99-01 4x4 S10 blazer mainly for a personal car, and later sidewalk rig. For the time being I would like to use it for driveways, as my truck is too big for them.

Looking at 4.3 vortec LT four doors. Will it hold up or too light? Maybe put a boss 7.6 vxt on it.
  2. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

Any truck plow that can be bought new is going to be way too big, with the exception of a couple Snoway, Snowdogg and maybe a Fisher 6'9'' SD or any Homesteader. What I'd do is fab up the UTV V-XT to fit.
  3. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

No Boss plow will be light enough I suppose. Come to think of it there is a snow-way dealer here in town, might have to give them a call. Down pressure would be nice. Only will do a few driveways, at least thats the plan.