1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

last years storm outside wooster ohio..finally

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by cornbinder, Nov 17, 2008.

1. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i've tried to upload this photo several times last year to no avail. i don't know why i tried again but here it is i think. it's at a small parking lot outside of town when we got our "big storm" last year. oh yeah, i cleaned those tails up a few minutes later.LOL later, pete

snow storm.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  2. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

I hope that gas doesn't start with that number again!!
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Great pic, thanks for sharing!:waving:
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

i dont expect it to stay where it is now. theres something strange going on, and time will tell.

Great pic. we havent had an all snow event in years. looks like fun :D
  5. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

that was a good storm, that was just the beginning . that was my first stop on my route at the beginning of the storm about 4:30 in the morning. i did that lot 4 or 5 times total. would that be cool to take a picture from the same spot? (especially with the price of gas this year)LOL
  6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

sweet picture.
  7. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

I think they're trying to give us a break during the holiday season so people will put more money back into the economy.

Watch it shoot back up again after the first of the year.
  8. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Thats what I am thinking too :cry:. Just playing with our minds.
  9. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

I was banking on it being due to the election. I've heard it usually lowers between the election and when the president takes office. It sure is nice though, but time will tell.
  10. lumps

lumps Senior Member

Time to buy that 1,000 gallon tank I've always wanted, lol.