1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

last years model VS 2009 model boss plow?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

My local dealer, actually theyre no longer going to market/sell boss plows. They have a few left from last year in stock, a 7' 6" SD straight plow for $3500 not installed. They said if i pick it up within 2 weeks theyll knock another $100 off of the price, is that good? I see some on online around our few states, $200 cheaper and 2009 models, cant this local place do any better especially if theyre no longer going to carry them?

They also dont sell Snowex or Boss spreaders anymore either, so i cant purchase 2 from them and still have to go somewhere else anyway.
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What dealer?
  3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Hainsport tractor & truck on rt 38 in jersey, not too far from burlington, nj area from ya. If your gonna get one let me know so i can go in at the same time and see if theyll discount 2 lol
  4. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Assuming you are talking about a Super Duty and not a Standard or Sport Duty plow. If it is a Super Duty, that is a good price. Especially considering steel price surcharges are effecting everything, including Boss. You might be able to fudge the price a little bit more, especially if they are trying to unload them. But dont expect a whole lot. Maybe another $50 or so.