1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last year

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by nsmilligan, Oct 4, 2002.

1. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

Just to make you NE US guys jealous, here's a picture of my neighbor's drive last January! Try this without a V-plow and a V10!

truck 2.jpg
  2. plowed

plowed Senior Member

NICE! I could look at pics like that all night. Have any more? Hopefully we'll be looking at that by January here this year...

3. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like Erie.
  4. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

I can only dream about that , but here's another one for plowed.

snow 2.jpg
  5. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

6. long0

long0 Senior Member

Pushing the banks back last year!

dozer 2.jpg
  7. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Andy have you plowed yet?

I got to do my doctor's office (If you plow it before it melts it counts right?).

If you are interested their is a almost new (2001) western 81/2 with wings for sale in the denver paper today with superduty mounts for 2k

8. long0

long0 Senior Member

We have not gotten enough to plow yet. All the trucks are ready to go though. Typically, I don't drop the blade before Haloween, but hopefully, this year will be different.

Sounds like a helleva deal on the western, but no need for it this year. Western would not do me much good anyway. The local western dealer is a real ass, so not much for support around here. Thanks for the heads up!:drinkup: