1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last winter Pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Kingwinter, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

Here are some pics I took last winter that I finally got around to loading.
    (I blocked out the company Image and some other stuff cause I dont know if they want their name and accounts on plowsite.)

snow1.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow4.jpg

snow5.jpg

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. what engine does the truck have? always glad to see a boss hanging off the front of a truck
    (sorry tom :cool:)
    post more if you have them

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

nice pics, I can't wait until winter

4. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

I plow with Kingwinter the truck has the 6.4 powerstroke. Ive plowed with it about twice and it plows preety good.

5. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

thats all I got....... when it snows, its balls out and taking pictures is always the last thing on my mind. lol.

The truck pushes snow really good, I love plowing with it but all the issues it has arnt cool. In my opinion, I truck with 5k on it shouldn't be in the shop every month.
    The boss has been pretty dependable, except for the lift cylinder. The piston popped out and wedged itself at an angle so my plow was stuck down and I was stranded at 3 am about 20-30 miles away from the shop and the rest of our fleet.

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics...i really like the ford set-up! Is that your truck?