1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last Storm Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ClaytonR, Mar 2, 2005.

1. ClaytonR

ClaytonR Member

Eventhough we did not get the 8-12" of snow south of Philly like they said we were gonna get ...we did have a 10hr plow day...here are a couple of pics i took...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Love that pic of your rig on the bridge. That would make a great cover pic on a flyer.

Buck

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck :drinkup: Looks like WET snow

4. Plow King jr.

Plow King jr. Member

:) yea that is 1 nice truck there way 2 go

5. ClaytonR

ClaytonR Member

yeah

i have been wanting to get that picture of the truck on the bridge for a full year now...it is one lane to a womans house that we dig out...she lives there with her HOT HOT daughter...but she knows my mom so i have to watch out...1st time i went over it was was scared ...you look over and there is the water...drop the snow right into it...wood bridge so the plow makes no noise on it at all...kinda cool...

it was a wet snow...that is for sure...we might have one more before the season ends...who knows...weathermen lie :realmad:

i had a cool pic of my partner stacking snow with his F250...but i pressed the wrong button and deleted it on my camera....so mad...hope we get another storm so i can take more...

6. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Yeah good stuff for sure...

7. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Like everyone else said nice set up