1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last minute contracts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bartlett_2, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Bartlett_2

Bartlett_2 Senior Member

I picked up two last minute contracts today, one of which was 30 minutes ago, and snow's coming tonight. Anyone else still waiting on bids?
  2. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

I've got a few that are waiting until the last minute. No snow predicted for us yet tho so they haven't found the motivation to make a decision.
  3. msu1510

msu1510 Senior Member
    from MI

got my last one last week. good job. looks like illinois is gonna get hammered tonight. good luck
  4. Bartlett_2

Bartlett_2 Senior Member

I hope we do. I'm not going to be able to sleep, never can before the first snow...
  5. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I picked up one today, and still waiting on an answer from 2 more. I don't think we will get anything out this stormfront, but we need something soon to get these managers motivated to sign contracts.
  6. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I have a Dentist office that always waits till the day it is going to snow and then they call I just put them on the route because I know they will be calling me.