1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

last hurrah- part 2

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rmartin, Mar 15, 2004.

1. rmartin

rmartin Member
    from mass

here we try again....8-10'' for tuesday into wednesday.......will it happen??????:drinkup:

2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Forecast is for 1-3" here in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I'm prepared for disappointment.

3. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

3-6 in Ohio, we'll probably get it now that everyone is landscaping and getting equipement ready for next month. It will probably snow up until April, then we will all be behind. This has been about a weird winter.

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

lol 4-6 here, and snow from wed to friday about an inch a day

5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

6 to 10 here for tuesday/tues night maybe another storm around friday

6. GpGuy84

GpGuy84 Member

HAH! I'm so confused... My dad told me 8''-10'' also, but eveything I've heard all day has been in the 1''-3'' range??? I dont know what to think! :dizzy:

7. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

i have heard up to a foot well see what happens, the plow is going on tonight.

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

To many forecasts for here to believe just one. I wait and see but hopefully atleast 2 inches.:nod: :angel:

9. JMR

JMR Senior Member

We had 3-5 inches today, on the grass. Nothing to plow. With the streets warm after 55 degrees yesterday it melted as fast as it came down. I think we are done here. 50-60's by the end of the week. Time to get the boat out of storage. My web site of choice for the summer http://www.midwestboatparty.com/

10. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Forecast was 1-3, now it's 3-6.:waving:

11. 2-4 here on Eastern Long Island Tues nite thru Wed. Snow to rain back to snow. Its just going to be a mess. Bring on the motorcycle weather!

12. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

We are supposed to get 1 - 3 inches depending on who you watch. All I need is one more event to have my truck payed for in one season.

13. derekbroerse

I paid for all my equipment last year.

The ground is freezing nicely tonight...what was mud is hardening quickly. Hopefully the roads will be cold enough to get snowy....!

14. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

15. thomasjkt

thomasjkt Member

8" to 10" is what there calling for here in Central Pa and over a foot just North of us. It is cooling down but I'll believe the 8 to 10 when I'm actually plowing it. Suppose to snow ALL DAY Tuesday and Tuesday night. I'm ready but we'll see what happens.

16. BIG M

BIG M Member

1 to 3 to 6 inches here.
    I guess there not sure again.
    Well we're ready so "Let the snow fly"!!!!!

17. bgingras

bgingras Senior Member

6 to 12 for us, and it's only a few housr away..uggghhhwe just stripped a roof!!!

Whole crew starting a at 6:30 to re-roof the house, and then we all have to hook up b/c everyone is plowing tonight and tomorrow. Makes for a long week.

18. derekbroerse

Forecast is up to 6-8" and increasing!!!! lol Gotta love the Weathernetwork..... changes from hour to hour completely sometimes. Next time it'll probably show rain instead of snow or something.....

Bite your tongue! :p lol