1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last hoorah?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Landscape80, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

So what do you PA/MD.NJ guys think? Winter's last hoorah yet? Or do you think one big one in a week or so. I'm thinking it's over.....hate to be the nay-sayer, but it's warming up & I hear birds chirping in the morning.......
  2. DodgeRam1985

DodgeRam1985 Member
    from Ohio

At least with where I"m at in Ohio, we've seen the last that we are going to get. Heck tommorow it is supposed to be 57 with thunderstorms :eek: We got four plowable events for me, so it wasn't a complete wash this year, but I surely didn't make tons of extra cash!
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Dodgeram1985, where are you in ohio?? I had 17 plowable events in January alone. Had about 7 here in February. Yeah, the snow is done here too. Supposed to be in the 50's as well with t-storms. Gonna strip the truck naked of its plow stuff later
  4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Took the salt shaker off, but I think were see one more here in ohio
  5. DodgeRam1985

DodgeRam1985 Member
    from Ohio

I'm in Southeastern Ohio around the Athens area, about 30 miles north of here would get snow, we would get rain.