1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last event?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by absnyder, Mar 7, 2007.

1. absnyder

absnyder Junior Member

Heading out for what looks like the last run of the season. Its that bitter sweet time, spring is great but would be nice to get one more bigger event. You never know in NE Oh, we could it the first week of April.any ways good luck and say safe for who ever's headen out today!

2. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

Don't count another storm out just yet:)

Here in the Northern Lower Peninsula of Michigan we got 12" of snow on Friday night, and another 10-12 last night :)

It's not over yet;) I'm wishing I had my plow installed on my truck already!!!

Ben

3. absnyder

absnyder Junior Member

You never know. Anything can happen all the way through March or April for that matter.I sure could've used the snow you guys got.

4. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

Come on up, I'll let you plow my driveway;)

5. absnyder

absnyder Junior Member

For $500,sure I'm on my way.lol