1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last Chance to get listed on the new plowers directory.......

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

This is the Last Chance to get listed on the new plowers directory before I update it on September 1st after that it will be updated in late October and your listing will have to wait until then!

you can visit the site by clicking on the logo in my signature or by clicking here

As always basic listings are free!

Remember! the deadline is August 29th!

thanks Nate@NCLSLLC

2. Big Nate's Plowing

TTT

The text you typed is too few words or characters. Please post at least 15 characters. This feature cuts down on SPAM and pointless replies.

3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Does the Canadian portion not work? All I get is an error screen when I hit ONTARIO...

4. Big Nate's Plowing

I havnt set it up yet, but it will work with the new update!

5. TwoPuttTommy

TwoPuttTommy Junior Member

Hi, Big Nate!

I tried to register, but it took me to a "passport log'in", asking for a user name and password that I have no idea....

I'd sure like to register, though - can you e-mail me at tommy@twoputttommy.com?

Thanks!

6. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

7. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Big Nate,
    I sent an email with my company info on it, looks like I missed the deadline for this round but hopefully we can be added in Oct. Let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks,
    Buck

8. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Big Nate,
    My email to you came back saying something about it couldn't go through to that address. Let me know the best way of getting my info to you. Thanks!

Buck

9. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

What's up, Nate

Hey bud. What's up with the directory? I'm not in yet.

Also, I am in the middle of creating my own directory. The benefits will be great for all of us. Especially if you have a web site. This will help our sites get noticed better by search engine web crawlers. Increase rankings and such. Let me knwo when I get set up. I will set you up as well.

Cheers,

10. Big Nate's Plowing

for some reason this project has slipped my mind during the last few weeks, guess I will get started tonite, I figure it will take a hour or so to update it, I will continue to update it all season, whenever I get 10 new names I will upload them

Last edited: Sep 3, 2004