1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Last Blizzard 810 in the NE?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Xtra, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Xtra

Xtra Member

I think I just bought the last Blizzard 810 in the Northeast.
    I bought it from a dealer in Fords, NJ . . . great guy he even stayed open late for me!

Tonight I'll be installing it on my '04 F-350 diesel dually, I hope the plow lives up to the reputation it has acquired on this board.

Here in central NJ, NOAA is forecasting a storm total of 12 - 15" :bluebounc

2. djd427

djd427 Member
    from NEPA

You are going to be impressed from the first time you put it down!!! They are awesome!!! Just try to pick up more jobs because you will have extra time in your route!!!LOL
    The plow is so impressive that I am getting another one within weeks for another truck
    Good luck with it
    Dave

If you have any questions on the install, I might be able to help! Somewhat

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Here in Northern NJ, NOAA has a Blizzard Warning on my area with total snow amounts of 18-24". Time to make some serious money!!! :waving: