1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Largest Account...???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ProWorkz.com, Dec 1, 2004.

1. What is the largest account you guys have? I have the largest condo complex in Incline Village, Nevada. 3" storm will take me 16 hours with my skid steer/blower and my plow truck..... And that is on the gas....!!!

2. Mark Witcher

Mark Witcher Senior Member

My largest account take 3 hrs with 2 PU plows and 1 hoe with push blade. The previous contractor used to take 5 hours with 5 PU plows.

3. roidman81

roidman81 Member
    from nj

large?

We hace 4 trucks i hoe and do (9) sites with labor from brikman start with the hotels and ends with the warehouse ... theres about 1400 car spaces total and about 6 miles of acess roads

4. aees115

aees115 Member

where are you in jersey?? brickman called me to know if i wanted to plow a site for them it would take 3 trucks and salting capabilities? you work for them right? are they good pay and do you like them?

5. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

I have 48 Residential Driveways to plow out this year

6. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

Local School System. Takes about 2 1/2 hours for the pickup on the parking lots if the ATV's cut the curbs out ahead.

7. Foz

Foz Senior Member

1,700,000 SF of paved area, and just over 10,000 LF of 10 Ft wide walk

8. rainair

rainair Senior Member

big accnt's

Please guy's use the spell check! its there, my eyes are in pain after trying to read some of your post's..... THANKS

9. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I worked for snow systems inc. last year as a loader operator. The account i worked at was motorola . The complex was about the size of a small town. i think there was like 7 buildings there, like 30,000 people worked there during the day. with 4" of snow it took about 5 hours to clear with 6 loaders w/30' pushers, 1 loader with 12' snowblower, dozen pickups , 5 salt trucks , 2 trackless machines on sidewalks and 6 guys shoveling/salting..all of this is dedicated to this site only. It was alot of fun there.