1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

large contract out to bid

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DanG, Oct 5, 2001.

1. DanG

DanG Senior Member

This is way to big for me. : (

But if anyone is interested I thought I'd let you all know.

Albany, NY is looking for bids on plowing out the Port area.

The minumum for equipment they'll even consider is 3 rubber tired loaders with 3yd buckets /12' plows or equivilent.

And 1,000,000 in insurance.

They want snow removal to start at 2" and to continue till the storm ends and also in larger storms the ability to bring in more equipment as needed to have the area clean in case there is a ship etc.. that needs loading/unloading.

Dan G.

2. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Dan,
    Is it possible to email me with a contact name and number.

Thank You
    Mike Nelson
    New York Snow Pros,Inc.
    Sima Member

3. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

Hey Dan i would love a copy of that as well if you could fax it to 845-473-1912 or give me a ring at 845-485-4200
    Thanks John Parker
    Taconic/New York Snow Pros Inc
    186 Cottage Street
    Poughkeepsie,N.Y. 12601

4. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Mike,
    If you send me your mailing address in an E-mail I can send out the Bid package to you.
    Or I can give it to you at the BBQ(as far as I know I'm going but that can change)

Also they have some more info that I forgot to put in that post.
    They guarantee at least a minimum season contract payment of $15,000 to the person who wins the bid.
    and the term goes from 12/1/01-3/30/02

Dan G.