1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Large 3pt hitch Snowblower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SD-Dave, Aug 13, 2006.

1. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

I am looking to sell a Lorenz 34 series snowblower...84" 2-stage blower with dual paddle augers and hydraulic chute adjustment. The blower is 5 years old and it has been used only once during a real storm...other than that I just stored it in my barn as insurance for the storm of the century. I have now sold the tractor for which this blower was fitted for and I therefore must liquidate it. It is in excellent condition with most of the paint on the paddles still...no rust and and/or corrosion due to it being store indoors on a concrete floor sitting on a oak pallet. I can provide pictures and truck loading at my site. I am looking for reasonable offer. Asking price $2,500.00

FYI you will need at least 50+ HP to run this on a mid-size utility tractor with class 2 hitch and aux. rear hydro for chute. gear box is rated up to 100HP! It weight approx 1000lbs