1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lansing Area Sub

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Matt Hart, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Matt Hart

Matt Hart Junior Member

Anyone in need of a backup sub in the Lansing area?

I set an appointment up to get a plow installed again, been a few years since I have done it, but will have brand new 8' 2" Boss V with 2004 F250. 2 seasons experience took the last 4 off, sold the truck that had the plow and just decided to get a new one.

Just seeing if anything is out there, even as a back up driver for someone, as I have a full time job and am not available from 3pm-11pm most days. But anything before and after is fine.

mhart02@sbcglobal.net

2. Matt Hart

Matt Hart Junior Member

Anyone?

My plow changed, getting the Boss V 9' 2" installed Monday. Got a better deal on the bigger one.

3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Wow what a nice size plow

4. Matt Hart

Matt Hart Junior Member

Yea, it is a little big. I have only used a straight 8' before but I did get to play with a 9' 2" on the guys truck once and have wanted it for a while just couldnt afford it.

I will post pictures as soon as I get the truck back, Dropping the truck off Saturday.

5. Matt Hart

Matt Hart Junior Member

Plow is on and ready for work, will post pictures in the picture forum in the morning after I pick up some salt for a little weight