1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lansing and Brighton areas

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by GrandScapes, Jan 30, 2007.

1. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

Oh man, our salt trucks got back to the yard about 6 am and my lansing rig called me and said that they got about 2" in areas by the time they finished the last account...and he was freaking out :)

Needless to say, were sending an army to drop some blades. Our commercials out there are supposed to be done by 7:30 :gunsfiring:

Now I just heard that Brighton is getting pounded, so im sending that rig back down. We only got a nice dusting in Genesee Cty.

Lake Effect I tell ya!!!

wesport

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Same here we just wrapped up Novi location (15 yds and 90 bags). On the way back the weather started to get nasty. Thought the salt would do the trick but not to sure, so two dudes heading back there right now!

3. MStine315

MStine315 Senior Member

Had 2" in Owosso this morning at about 7:00. Shoveled walks, but salt was working on the lots. Nice fluffy lake effect.

4. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

Na Brighton didn't get pounded but we did get enough to drop the blade and make some payup